The Gates Millennium Scholars (GMS) Program selects 1,000 talented students each year to receive a good-through-graduation scholarship to use at any college or university of their choice. We provide Gates Millennium Scholars with personal and professional development through our leadership programs along with academic support throughout their college career.
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.3
- Be of African American, Hispanic American, American Indian-Alaska Native or Asian Pacific Islander American descent.
- Be a U.S. Citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident
- Enrolling in an accredited U.S. college or university
- Be Pell eligible by FAFSA standards
Scholarship Deadline: January 16, 2013
For more information, and to apply please visit http://www.gmsp.org