The New England College Council will award three (3) $750 scholarships for the Academic Year 2013-2014 to students attending member institutions (including Bay Path!). This scholarship is designed to provide support to exemplary students continuing their enrollment at your college. Applications will be accepted until April 30, 2013.
Requirements are as follows:
1. The eligible student must have completed thirty (30) hours of credit toward his/her degree by the end of the spring 2013 semester, one-half of which should have been earned at the member institution.
2. The student must be returning to her/his current college in the fall 2013.
3. Selection will be based on academic achievement, community and/or college service, quality of written essay and recommendation.
The Application Process:
1. The student must complete a Survey Monkey Questionnaire at http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/T3GPKN3
2. Request that an official college transcript be sent to the: New England College Council at the address below.
3. Request a letter of recommendation from a faculty or staff member be sent to the: New England College Council at the address below.
4. Submit a personal statement of interest/application (no more than 1500 words) including:
• Aspirations for attending college
• Reasons for choosing your field of study
• Description of civic, service learning, and/or college activities in which you have been involved
• Goals and ambitions for the future
All materials must be mailed to: The New England College Council, In care of Robert Ross, 17 Bradford Street, Boston MA 02118. All materials must be postmarked by April 30, 2013 to be eligible.